BasketBlog Top 20
2. Duke -- Win against Texas and move up to #1?
3. Texas -- If they win they'll be #2.
5. Boston College -- ACC down a bit so the introductions will be more polite than otherwise expected. Don't get used to it.
7. Louisville -- I don't like Pitino his second time through. Not sure why.
8. Washington -- It wasn't all the li'l guy (Nate Robinson) last year.
11. Iowa -- They're not that good but the Big Ten might make people think they are.
12. Oklahoma -- The bruising teams never seem to make deep runs.
13. Gonzaga -- (Neither do all-finesse teams.) Not the best team in their own state, IMHO.
14. Michigan State -- See what I said about Oklahoma, above. And don't mention the title team because that team was very talented in addition to being bruisers.
15. UNC-CH -- They took Illinois to the wire and popped Kentucky in the mouth in Rupp. Oh, and they're talented to boot.
16. Kentucky -- Tubby does more with less than any coach in America. But he's at Kentucky so he doesn't have to have less. Why does he have less?
17. George Washington -- Two straight whoopin's of the Turtle. No fear in DC.
20. Wake Forest -- Something's wrong with the team chemistry or something. Coach better get it straight - quickly.
Think I've got somebody ranked too low? Too high?
Think somebody ought to be ranked that isn't?
Head to the comments to rip me a new one...